Saturday, September 18, 2010

Day 5- that's it?!

I swear time has slowed WAAAAY down. 12 days is a lot longer than it used to be. The day started out ok, though rather groggily from lack of sleep (partially my fault, partially BOTH twins waking up at 5:30- it's rather difficult to snuggle with two one-year olds at the same time). Got in some garden/tree watering by my lonesome while the kids entertained themselves doing who-knows-what-and-I-don't-really-care inside. The babies were taking their nap by 7:30. Took the kids to Ya Ya's while I got some grocery shopping in. They were out of strawberries and I forgot the blasted juice. Oh well, it was fun hanging out with Ya when I got back, but we had to come home. To a mess. And crabby kids. Pretty much didn't get better till they went to bed, which worked wonders for my morale. I was going to go to bed at a reasonable time, but then thought about starting up the pro-life newsletter for our church again, and the ideas just kept coming and spinning around in my head. So. I've worked some of them out and I think I have enough closure to at least get to sleep. Here's to sleeping kids- and may they wake up nice and late!

No comments:

Post a Comment