Gasp! I just realized that Christian gets back on day 13, not day 12. I'm going to try not to think about that. Ok. As I was going to say, happy first day of Fall! We celebrated by ordering cool, rainy weather (thanks, God!), visiting with an old friend over some tea, eventually doing school and chores, making a blitz run to Safeway, going to birthday festivities for my brother in law and mother in law, and turning the temperature dial into the red zone on the way home! Oh yes. And I made banana bread. I thought it was gross- really mushy- but the kids like it. More power to them. Quote of the day...Peter, reading from the Bible story book: "Jacob had 12 sons and lived in Canada." :) Easy mistake. Following are some pictures Christian e-mailed of some places he's been so far...
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment