Woohoo! Two days straight of not losing my temper! Emmanuel, God with us! I know, it's sad that I think it's an amazing thing. But. "When I get up I might fall back down again- we get up anyway..." Anyhoo- good day. The kids finished their first week of organized chores and were awarded books (yay for Target dollar section)- Peter got The Amazing Stories of Dr. Dolittle, Anne got A Little Princess, and Elijah got a book on creepy crawly things like scorpions- which he calls his "Scallywag book". We made an early morning dash to Safeway for some milk and of course came back with ice cream sandwiches. They were mint chocolate chip and on a good sale. I couldn't resist. Though I haven't had one yet. But the kids have enjoyed them! I'm a lot more of a sucker when Christian's gone. :) Good thing it's so hard for me to get out!
I had a great evening having some friends over to watch Meet Me in St. Louis, and to wind down I have taken a melatonin pill which is starting to kick in. So. Peter took control of the camera today, so we have a plethora of pictures for you tonight, which I will download (upload?) and go to bed!
Anne's picture of Noah, his wife and the animals, "after they parked the ark on the mountain."
Some mornings are just like that. ;)
Peter is quite the photographer already!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Laura- nice job Peter!
ReplyDelete