Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Impossible Dream

My impossible dream is that the twins will both stay together, look at me and smile for just long enough for me to capture it on the camera! The best I got today I had to use Cheerios to bribe them to stay remotely still. And then they wouldn't look at me. Oh well. I'm uploading some shots of the other kids too, and a little video at the end of how the twins play together (they had been pushing each other around on the ride-on toy, but of course it didn't last long enough to get a video of it!).
 
Sleepover at Grandma's house- all three big kids in one bed; twins were in pack n' plays in the same room.

 
Kids playing on the currently unused wattles
 
Our scraggly little petunias LOVE the front yard! And aren't so scraggly anymore!

2 comments:

  1. If the kids were all in your bed, does that mean you got to "sleep in" on the couches?

    ReplyDelete
  2. nevermind, that isn't your bed - I see it's at the Kachina house.

    ReplyDelete